Tuesday, April 8, 2014

IS TOXICITY TRIGGERING YOUR ACNE?

CAUSES OF ACNE CHICO, CA        916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC

Is toxicity triggering your acne?  The following questions, taken from Dr. Mark Hyman's book UltraMind Solution, can be used as a guide to help determine if you are toxic.

-I rarely break a sweat.
-I have a family history of fibromyalgia OR chronic fatigue syndrome.
-I drink unfiltered tap water, well water OR water from plastic bottles.
-I have my clothes dry cleaned.
-I am routinely in an environment with poor ventilation.
-I live in an industrial area OR large urban area.
-I have several silver amalgams/fillings.
-I have had several silver amalgams/fillings removed.
-I eat swordfish, tuna, shark OR tile fish at least 1x per week.

-I use household cleaning products, yard care chemicals OR have my house treated by an  exterminator.
-I urinate dark, strong smelling urine several times each day.
-I have hard, difficult-to-pass bowel movements.
-I am constipated and have a bowel movement every other day or less often.
-I am sensitive to environmental chemicals such as perfume, gas, smoke, new car smell, chlorine, etc.
-I react adversely to MSG, sulfites, sodium benzoate, red wine, alcohol, cheese, bananas, chocolate, garlic OR onions.
-I have OR have had jaundiced looking skin OR eyes.
-I have been told I have Gilbert's syndrome.
-I have a family history of cancer, prostate problems; food sensitivities, intolerances OR allergies.
-I have a family history of Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Multiple Sclerosis OR other diseases of the nervous system.
-I experience fatigue, muscle aches, headaches OR concentration and memory problems.
-I am sensitive to caffeine (feel wired, joint or muscle aches, hypoglycemia, anxiety, sweating, dizziness, palpitations,  etc.).

916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC PROVIDES A COMPREHENSIVE ACNE PROGRAM INCLUDING NUTRITIONAL DETOXIFICATION FOR THOSE IN NEED.  LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR APPROACH TO ACNE TREATMENT BY VISITING OUR WEBSITE OR CALL (530) 503.9169.

The above questionnaire is not intended to treat or diagnose any disease or illness.