Sunday, April 6, 2014

CUSTOMIZED ACNE SKINCARE IN CHICO, CA


"My name is Tatja, and I am a Medical Skin Care Practitioner at 916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC in Chico.  This gives me the added advantage of having cutting edge skin care products at my finger tips.  I have combination skin with an oily T-zone and I'm dry everywhere else. I just turned 46, and over the past couple of years, I have noticed the estrogen drain right out of my cells! The skin around my eyes, and on my neck and chest, were becoming dry and crepey. Fine lines seemed to appear over night. My skin is prone to redness, has a tendency towards brown spots and deep pimples along my outer cheeks. I use medical grade anti-aging products, because in my experience, they are the only class of skin care products that transform the skin. Medical grade skin care products have restored my skin's moisture dramatically, evened out skin tone and smoothed my skin's texture - including the fine lines. The lines are still there, they're just not as deep."



MY DAILY SKINCARE REGIME FOR COMBINATION SKIN:
AM ROUTINE: Gentle gel cleanser, hydrating lactic toner, exfoliating serum (15% lactic acid), 15% L-ascorbic acid, eye treatment, water-based moisturizer, broad spectrum sunscreen (9% zinc oxide, 7% titanium dioxide).

PM ROUTINE: Gentle gel cleanser, hydrating lactic toner, 15% L-ascorbic acid, retinoid 0.05%, hydroquinone 4% (winter only), eye treatment,  water-based moisturizer.

"Keeping my skin clear, fresh and vibrant these days takes a little bit of work. So yes, there are a lot of steps in my daily skincare routine, but it's worth it!"

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A SKINCARE SYSTEM CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE OR ACNE TYPE, PLEASE CALL 916SKIN -  ACNE CLINIC.  (530) 503.9169.