Monday, June 3, 2013

JENNIFER'S ACNE TESTIMONIAL...

ADULT ACNE TESTIMONIAL CHICO, CA       916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC

“916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC has changed my life. I have suffered from cystic acne for over 13 years and have tried everything from over-the-counter products, antibiotics, blue light treatments, to proactive and nothing worked. I am so glad I found 916SKIN. I got clear in 6 weeks. Tatja is dedicated to getting you clear as quickly as possible. From my first consultation, she examined the elements causing my acne and customized a treatment plan that really worked. I have remained clear for over a 1.5 years and feel more confident about myself than ever before. If you are committed to the acne program, it will work!”
~ Jennifer Praizler – Chico, CA
SCHEDULE AN ACNE CONSULTATION BY CALLING 916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC. (530) 503.9169