Thursday, May 29, 2014

MARC'S STORY...

BEST ACNE THERAPY CHICO, CA       916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC


"Tatja at 916SKIN - Acne & Wellness Clinic has made a huge impact on the way I look and feel. As someone who suffered from severe cystic acne for over 10 years, I can tell you that I have tried everything to rid myself of angst-inducing acne and painful pimples. In the 10 plus years of desperately seeking for something that could help me regain clear skin and confidence, I have never come across anything as effective as the acne therapy program at 916SKIN. Some of those other over-the-counter brand name products worked for a while, but never got me totally clear. The clearing power those other products did possess, began to lose their umph the longer I continued using them. Tatja has made several changes to my diet. The results of those dietary changes and the formulas she had me use, are clearly evidenced by my now, clear complexion. My before and after pictures speak for themselves, and reveal just how clear I was able to get by adhering to my treatment plan. My bimonthly visits were worth every cent.  I am ecstatic that after just a few months, I was as clear as someone who never gets acne. Once my skin was all cleared up, I was able to maintain my clear complexion with just one visit per month while sticking to my skincare protocol.  I have been free of acne now for over a year, and only require the nutritional supplements and acne products to maintain my clear skin.  If you’re sick and tired of trying useless products, harmful dermatologist’s medications, home remedies and well-known OTC products, go see Tatja at 916SKIN."

Marc Collins – Roseville, CA

TO GET STARTED CALL: (530) 503.9169