Friday, May 2, 2014

LAUREN'S SUCCESS WITH ACNE TREATMENT...

ACNE SKIN TESTIMONIALS SACRAMENTO, CA              916SKIN - ACNE CENTER

"I have suffered from acne for almost a decade. I use the word suffer because although acne seems like an insignificant adolescent issue to some, I let it control my daily life. I was a victim to my adult acne, and I allowed my skin to control where I would go and who I would see depending on the severity of my skin on that given day. I remember, I would come home from school and spend hours researching the newest skin trends that the celebrities were using.  Even with all the endless products that I was using, I just could not seem to get rid of my acne problems. When I went to college, the acne that I had in high school was completely different. I no longer had the typical "white-head type acne,” but now I had the stubborn, under-the-skin type acne. Although it was less noticeable to the naked eye, the cysts were getting progressively worse. The acne that I now had couldn't be covered by makeup. I went to one skincare expert after another and nothing seemed to work. I eventually gave up on my skin for about a year in college, in hope that it would just go away by itself.  I was checking out yelp when I stumbled across 916SKIN. Discovering this website literally changed my life. During my first appointment with Tatja, she gave me a realistic expectation of how much time and money it would take to truly clear my skin. I was definitely apprehensive about committing to the acne program, but it ended up being the best decision that I have ever made for my skin. Tatja held my hand through my entire transformation, and provided me with the tools that restored my confidence. Thanks to Tatja, I am no longer a victim to acne. I have taken my power back, and am never turning back.

Lauren Crane – Chico, CA

TO FIND OUT MORE HOW YOU TOO CAN HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CLEAR COMPEXION, CALL OUR 916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC AND SET UP A SKINCARE CONSULTATION. (530) 503.9169