Friday, April 19, 2013

WHO SHOULD USE CLARISONIC TO TREAT ACNE...

CLARISONIC IN CHIICO, CA   916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC  (530) 503.9169

YES, Clarisonic really is effective! My acne patients that use Clarisonic swear by it!

Clarisonic can be a huge perk to your skin, IF you have noninflamed acne. In other words, blackheads and whiteheads. However,... and this is a big HOWEVER,...  if your breakouts are inflamed, as in any kind of redness on the skin or the acne lesion, mechanical stimulation will only irritate your skin and make the problem worse.

If you have inflamed acne, the first step is getting rid of the inflammation. Once the inflammation is completely gone then you can begin using Clarisonic.

ANOTHER TIP: Always go for the "Delicate Brush Head." It is the softest brush head available, and regardless of your skin type, there is no need for a firmer brush.

THIS REVIEW IS FROM THE OFFICIAL CLARISONIC WEBSITE:


Overall
1 / 5
1 / 5
Works well with cleansers
4 / 5
4 / 5
Durability
5 / 5
5 / 5
Ease of Use
5 / 5
5 / 5
Effectiveness - Skin Appearance
1 / 5
1 / 5
Effectiveness - Skin Texture
1 / 5
1 / 5
Emily4028
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Gender: Female
Skin Concerns: Breakouts
Age: 15-20
Made my skin so much worse
April 5, 2013
When I first used this product, my face felt amazing! After about 6 weeks of using it once a day, and being very gentle each time, my results changed fast. I do have VERY oily skin which is prone to breakouts and sensitivity and I have had these problems for years. When I started using this I assumed that it would take away some of the redness and hopefully make my acne go away but it did the opposite. I now have extremely dry patches on my chin, nose, around my mouth and on my cheeks. My skin has never been this irritated before and I have never had a dry patch in my life. I have them now and hate them. I have been trying to get my regular skin back for 2 weeks now and it has been awful.
2 of 3 found this review helpful.