Sunday, February 24, 2013

Best Massage in Chico - Bella's Therapeutic Massage!!!

916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CLINIC in CHICO, CA


BELLA'S THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE IN CHICO now located within 
916SKIN. 

"Bella just gave me the most amazing massage yesterday! WOWSY! It's crazy how much strength she has in just one finger!

I had an injury over 15 years ago that still causes pain on my vertebra. I get nervous during a massage because I'm afraid the massage therapist will hurt me, or not know how to address my injury. This can make it really hard to relax!  But, Bella new exactly what to do. Not only is she incredibly knowledgeable of anatomy and body mechanics, but she's got a sixth sense that guides her. She used what she called Traction and Range of Motion massage techniques to address my pain. She's the first person that's been able to get into that sensitive area and give me relief. Her experience in Chiropractic Massage set me at ease - I was able to trust, relax, and begin the healing process.

I highly recommend BELLA'S THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE for anyone seeking pain management or pure relaxation."

BELLA'S THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE  (530) 403.6626