Sunday, September 29, 2013

ACNE TREATMENT PROGRAM IN CHICO, CA...

HELP FOR ACNE IN CHICO, CA     916SKIN - ACNE CLINIC

"I first started seeing Tatja in June 2010 and by October 2010 I was 85% clear and by November 2010 I was about 98% clear. Three years later and I am STILL using these products because the results are AMAZING and her products keep me clear. I moved out of the Chico area in summer 2012 but I still keep in touch with Tatja. Anytime I have a skincare question she is always available to answer my questions."
READ THE REST OF LINDSAY'S ACNE TESTIMONIAL

916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT PROGRAM provides patients with the opportunity to have clear skin in approximately 12 to 16 weeks. With our comprehensive approach to treating acne, you too, can begin the path to healthy beautiful clear skin. (530) 503.9169