Sunday, March 24, 2013

Acne & Subconscious Picking...

TOP ACNE TREATMENT  AT 916SKIN - ACNE TREATMENT CENTER CHICO

There is INTENSIONAL PICKING: "I have got to pop that zit before I leave the house."

AND

There is SUBCONSCIOUS PICKING: "la-la-la...         I have no idea I'm destroying my skin right now."

While both forms of picking are equally difficult to control, subconscious picking is a tricky one because you don't even realize that you are doing it!  It helps if you have a trusted friend, partner, co-worker, or family member in which you can confide. By giving them permission to tell you to "STOP PICKING" you will eventually begin to catch yourself in the act and learn to control this behavior. Picking usually makes acne lesions look worse, and can cause hyperpigmentation, acne scarring including deep pit marks. 

CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE FOR OUR ACNE TREATMENT PROGRAM
(530) 503.9169